- My first reading obsession (I even wrote a book report about it): The Babysitters Club Series. Favorite character: Mary Anne
- My first adult reading obsession: Sydney Sheldon. I read all his novels. My favorite: The Master of the Game
- I then moved on to thrillers, most notably James Patterson’s Alex Cross Series and some romantic suspense from Linda Howard.
- Check out my favorite books and reviews on my Goodreads page.
- My TV obsession growing up: Telenovelas. Some of my favorites: Corazón Salvaje, Betty la Fea, Rubí, El Clon.
- First U.S. series obsession: 90210
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Ally McBeal
- Sex and the City
- LOST. Favorite character: John Locke.
- Jane the Virgin
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- Sitcoms like Friends and How I Met Your Mother
- Black Mirror
- Favorite movie genre: horror. Favorite horror movie: The Descent.
- Movie with the most re-watches: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. That Morgan Freeman speech near the end gets me every time.
- Unforgettable movie theater experiences: The Sixth Sense, Jurassic Park, Titanic, and Mad Max: Fury Road.
- Unconventional movies like Memento and Inception
- Pixar and Disney, especially the Toy Story Trilogy, Inside Out, and The Little Mermaid
- The MCU, especially Captain America: Civil War
- Favorite singer growing up: Madonna. Also, like all Puerto Rican girls in the 80’s: Menudo.
- Favorite music genre: Rock/Pop
- I love to sing, so I gravitate toward female vocalists: Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna
- Favorite song to sing at karaoke: Sweet Child o’ Mine from Guns N’ Roses